Thursday, July 3, 2014

Back Home

And I return from ALA.  I'm sorry I wasn't able to do full posts while I was away.  It turned out the hotel I was staying out did not have free wifi (who doesn't have free wifi these days?!) and I just couldn't bring myself to pay $13.99 for 24 hours of use.  So I didn't.  I did a lot of tweeting from the convention center though, so hopefully you were following along.  I am very glad to be back.  I did not enjoy Las Vegas and its 111 degree days.  And I don't care that people say, "but it's a dry heat."  Once it's over 100, it really doesn't matter any more.  So I'm glad to be away from that and back in a place that has moisture in the air.  I went to some great sessions and returned with lots of books, so I'll start writing stuff up.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...